Flexible Elastomeric, Closed Cell Nitrile Rubber Insulation Material
AP/ArmaFlex®- Nitrile Rubber Insulation
AP/ArmaFlex Proven, fibre-free, flexible elastomeric insulation with reliable protection against condensation and energy loss.
Highly flexible, fibre-free, non-particulate, formaldehyde-free, PDBE-free flame retardants and low VOC closed cell nitrile rubber insulation material. Superior thermal performance at 0.036 W / m K @ 24 ° C and good water vapor permeability @ 0.05 Perm Inch. Made with EPA registered Microban® antimicrobial product protection, with Zero ODP and GWP and good ozone resistance. Ideal for hot and cold-water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork, refrigerated pipework process and industrial pipework and equipment.
AP/ArmaFlex is available in sheets and tubes.
- Excellent fire performance - Flame sprade index and smoke development index compliant to ASTM E84 - 25/50 rated.
- Closed-cell structure - Minimises moisture penetration to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation.
- Condensation control - High resistance to water vapour guarantees surface temperature remains above dew point, removing the need for an additional water vapour barrier.
- MICROBAN protection - When microbes come into contact with the insulation surface, MICROBAN penetrates the cell wall of the microorganism, disabling its ability to function, grow and reproduce.
- Environmentally safe - Zero ozone delpetion potential and global warming potential with ozone resistance.
- Easy-to-install - Highly flexible elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.
Better Fire and Smoke Performance
- Class 25/50 rated as per ASTM E 84
- Resistance to surface ozone cracking as per ASTM D 1149-18
- Made with Microban® with 24 X 7 active antimicrobial protection
- Self-adhering system makes application easy and reduces