Black Thermal Nitrile Rubber Insulation with Microban
Thermal Duct Insulation products made with Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
Since 2006, Armacell has manufactured foam- Thermal insulation products made with Microban® antimicrobial product protection – the first foam insulation maker to do so. ArmaFlex Class 0 Plus products are engineered to be used as liners inside ventilation ducts to help prevent the growth of bacterial mold. Specifiers, building owners, and contractors should choose Armacell insulation with Microban technology because of its ability to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the insulation.
- Active protection against microbes such as bacteria, fungi, mould and mildew
- Promotes better indoor air quality
- Reliable long-term thermal efficiency
- Lifelong built-in Microban® antimicrobial product
- Extremely low thermal conductivity, λ0°C ≤ 0.033 W/(m·K)
- Very high water vapour diffusion resistance, µ ≥ 10,000
What is Microban® Technology?
Microban® is a registered trademark of Microban Products Company.
Microban antimicrobial product protection is limited to the product itself and is not designed to protect the users of these products from disease-causing microorganisms, foodborne illnesses, or as a substitute for normal cleaning and hygiene practices. Microban International, Ltd. makes neither direct nor implied health claims for the products containing Microban® antimicrobial product protection. Data, photomicrographs, and information presented are based on standard laboratory tests and are provided for comparative purposes to substantiate antimicrobial activity for nonpublic health uses.
Highly flexible, closed-cell insulation material with high water vapour diffusion resistance and low thermal conductivity and built-in anti-microbial protection
ArmaFlex Class O with Microban
The trusted insulation for HVAC&R applications. Conserves energy and reduces heat loss. Class 0 fire classification according to BS 476 Parts 6 and 7. Certified by leading international fire safety agencies. Fibre-free and infused with Microban antimicrobial product for better indoor air quality.
- Excellent fire performance - FM approved for entire range of insulation thickness. Certified to conform to safety, reliability and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
- Closed-cell structure - Minimizes moisture permeation to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation. Removes the need for an additional water vapour barrier.
- Energy efficient - Low thermal conductivity minimize energy losses to give long term energy savings.
- Easy to install - Highly flexible elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.
- Environmentally safe - Environmentally safe - Zero ozone depletion potential and global warming potential.