Armacell India Policy for Corporate Social Responsibility
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Armacell India is committed to taking up sustained CSR projects and encourages its employees to volunteer their time and skills to give back to the society we live and work in. Armacell India may undertake certain activities by forming collaborative partnerships.
Pursuant to Schedule VII Armacell India shall endeavor to take up any of the following activities as part of its CSR:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to Swach Bharat Kosh set up by Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans, setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set up by Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports.
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the central government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the scheduled castes, the scheduled tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government
- Rural development projects.