INCREASED EFFICIENCY IN HIGH TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS
HT/ArmaFlex is a flexible closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation for use in high-temperature applications of up to 150°C. This insulation material reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI) and has a built-in UV-resistance for long service life. Applications for this high-temperature thermal insulation solution include thermal insulation of pipes, vessels and ducts in solar collectors (including outdoors), motor vehicles, hot gas lines as well as steam lines and dual temperature lines.
- Temperature resistant up to 150°C
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- High durability, including UV-resistance
- Insulation material is manufactured in Germany
NH/ArmaFlex is a halogen-free flexible elastomeric foam insulation. A reliable solution for shipyards. The professional insulation solution for clean rooms. Prevents stress corrosion cracking when installed on stainless steel.
Welcome to the next generation of aerogel blanket technology. Flexible and bendable. Environmentally safe. Superior thermal performance. Designed for safety. C1728 compliant. ArmaGel HT is the reliable solution for high-temperature applications.