HIGH DENSITY INDUSTRIAL GRADE FEF INSULATION
LT/ArmaFlex® Industrial is a flexible, high density and mechanically robust, closed-cell thermal insulation material based on extruded elastomeric foam. This thermal insulation material has a built-in water vapour barrier which mitigates the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI) and retains its physical characteristics throughout its service life. The product has been specially developed for industrial and offshore environments which require IMO-compliant solutions.
- Built-in water vapour barrier mitigates risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- High density and mechanically robust for superior stability and multi-layer application
- Low leachable chloride content (< 90 ppm) to minimise stress corrosion cracking (SCC)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout its service life
- Used as a component of ArmaSound Industrial Systems to provide acoustic insulation on industrial pipework and vessels
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaSound Industrial Systems, for example is a sandwich system of ArmaFlex, ArmaSound RD240, ArmaSound Barrier E and Arma-Chek R that is combined to provide exceptional noise reduction while minimising the total system weight and thickness.