COMPLETE YOUR INSULATION SYSTEM WITH ARMAFLEX® ADHESIVES
Specially formulated to bond with ArmaFlex, our elastomeric foam insulation material for heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) applications, our thermal adhesive range ensures our thermal insulation material is properly sealed at the seams to prevent moisture penetration which may lead to corrosion under insulation (CUI).
ArmaFlex 520 adhesive is based on a modified chloroprene rubber in a fast-drying solvent blend. The material is low viscosity for ease of application. The adhesive is purpose-built for joining ArmaFlex elastomeric insulation and for bonding the material to clean, dry surfaces. When cured, the adhesive maintains the resistance to water vapour expected of ArmaFlex.
- Easy application
- Fast drying of the seams
- Specially formulated for ArmaFlex insulation
- Ensures reliable vapour-tight joints
- For operating temperatures up to +105°C
- One-component industrial adhesive
- Low viscosity, air-drying adhesive
ArmaFlex HT625 adhesive is a one-component adhesive that is designed to bond ArmaFlex insulation for use on high-temperature lines. This adhesive is intended for use with HT/ArmaFlex to provide secure bonding of joints and seams.
- Specially formulated for wide range of temperatures and applications
- Easy application
- Superior, water-tight bonding of HT/ArmaFlex insulation systems
- For operating temperatures up to +150°C
- High performance, one-component industrial-grade adhesive
- Low-viscosity air-drying contact adhesive
The "Gluemaster gun" is an excellent tool that greatly speeds the application of adhesive and minimises any mess from the over-application that normally occurs with brushes. This tool is comprised of a small storage reservoir, a trigger to deliver the glue, and a circle of bristles fitted around the delivery nozzle. Spare bristles are available in two different sizes.
To find out more about how to install ArmaFlex, download our ArmaFlex installation manual here.