FLEXIBLE NON-METALLIC COVERING FOR OFFSHORE & INDUSTRIAL INSTALLATIONS
Developed for the oil and gas industry, Arma-Chek R is a high density rubber-based covering that offers resistance against salt water, mechanical impact and UV attack. This non-metallic covering is weather-proof, has an exceptionally high water vapour resistance and offers excellent acoustic performance with natural dampening properties to reduce re-radiation effects.
It also works in harmony with ArmaFlex®, our product heritage as it is able to expand and contract on insulated pipeworks, fittings, vessels and equipment. Arma-Chek R can reduce the risk of galvanic corrosion.
- Flexible polymeric covering formulated with CSM (CSPE) with combined acoustic barrier performance
- Excellent mechanical and weathering protection
- Specially developed for use in offshore and industrial environments
- Reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Resistant to UV, salt water and chemicals
- In-built water vapour barrier μ>50.000
- Works in harmony with ArmaFlex, expanding and contracting as required
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaSound Industrial Systems, for example is a sandwich system of ArmaFlex, ArmaSound RD240, ArmaSound Barrier E and Arma-Chek R that is combined to provide exceptional noise reduction while minimising the total system weight and thickness.