HIGH DENSITY INDUSTRIAL-GRADE INSULATION FOR ELEVATED TEMPERATURES
HT/ArmaFlex® Industrial is a flexible, high density and mechanically robust, closed-cell thermal insulation material based on extruded elastomeric foam. The product has been specially developed to provide enhanced thermal resistance of the insulation systems with its low thermal conductivity. It is resistant to elevated operating temperatures, and is suitable for use in multi-layer applications including ArmaSound® Industrial Systems.
- High density and mechanically robust for superior stability and multi-layer application
- Enhanced temperature capability
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout its service life
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- Low leachable chloride content (<30 ppm) to minimise stress corrosion cracking (SCC)
- Low thermal conductivitity to minimise energy losses
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaSound Industrial Systems, for example is a sandwich system of ArmaFlex, ArmaSound RD240, ArmaSound Barrier E and Arma-Chek R that is combined to provide exceptional noise reduction while minimising the total system weight and thickness.