IMO-COMPLIANT INSULATION FOR ELEVATED TEMPERATURES
HT/ArmaFlex® Industrial IMO
HT/ArmaFlex® Industrial IMO is a flexible, high density and mechanically robust, closed-cell thermal insulation material based on extruded elastomeric foam. The product has been specially developed for industrial offshore environments which require IMO-compliant solutions.
- IMO-compliant for offshore safety requirements
- Built-in water vapour barrier mitigates risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- High density and mechanically robust for superior stability and multi-layer application
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- For temperatures up to +125°C
- Low leachable chloride content (<30 ppm) to minimise stress corrosion cracking (SCC)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout its service life
- Low thermal conductivity to minimise energy losses
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaSound Industrial Systems, for example is a sandwich system of ArmaFlex, ArmaSound RD240, ArmaSound Barrier E and Arma-Chek R that is combined to provide exceptional noise reduction while minimising the total system weight and thickness.