DEDICATED CRYOGENIC INSULATION SYSTEM FOR LOW TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILTIY
ArmaFlex® Cryogenic Systems
ArmaFlex Cryogenic Systems are high‐performance thermal insulation systems comprising of ArmaFlex, ArmaFlex LTD and UV-cured GRP or metal cladding. It is designed to meet the demands of low-temperature environments and is suitable for use in the oil and gas industry. This insulation solution provides exceptional thermal performance, reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI) and minimises the time needed for installation.
- No contraction joints
- No mastic vapour barriers or joint sealants required
- Minimised risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Ease of installation with reduced use of hazardous components
- Multi‐layered system provides exceptional thermal performance
- For operating temperatures down to ‐180 °C
- Low temperature flexibility
- Suitable for the oil and gas industry
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex FRV, for example, is compliant with the National Construction Code and has been fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA274.