FLEXIBILITY AT HIGH TEMPERATURES
High temperature flexible insulation - HT/ArmaFlex®
HT/ArmaFlex is a closed-cell flexible insulation material for high temperature applications of up to 150°C. It reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI) and is UV-resistant for long service life. Manufactured in Armacell Germany, this high temperature foam insulation material can be used on pipe insulation for solar collectors (including outdoors), motor vehicles, hot gas lines as well as steam lines and dual temperature lines.
Key features of HT/ArmaFlex
- Flexible insulation material that is temperature resistant up to 150°C
- Built-in water vapour barrier due to closed-cell struture reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- A high temperature foam insulation material that offers minimal energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- High durability, including UV-resistance
- Manufactured in Germany
- Applications include thermal insulation of pipes, vessels and ducts in solar collectors (including outdoors), motor vehicles, hot gas lines as well as steam lines and dual temperature lines.
Explore our solutions
ArmaFlex FRV fulfils NFPA 274 requirements, a full-scale test simulating one of the most stringent fire environments in high-rise buildings. Infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection, this FM-approved product is the preferred insulation for HVAC/R applications.
NH/ArmaFlex is a halogen-free flexible elastomeric foam insulation. A reliable solution for shipyards. The professional insulation solution for clean rooms. Prevents stress corrosion cracking when installed on stainless steel.
Welcome to the next generation of aerogel blanket technology. Flexible and bendable. Environmentally safe. Superior thermal performance. Designed for safety. C1728 compliant. ArmaGel HT is a reliable solution for high-temperature applications.
Armacell. Global presence. Local focus.
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex FRV, for example, has been fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA 274, is free of fibre and formaldehyde and has a Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).