FOR SAFETY, EFFICIENCY AND BETTER INDOOR AIR QUALITY
ArmaFlex® Class 0
ArmaFlex Class 0 is a flexible, closed cell elastomeric foam insulation material that reduces mould and bacteria growth with MICROBAN® anti-microbial product protection (sheets). As a trusted thermal insulation material, ArmaFlex Class 0 can be used on pipe insulation, air ducts and vessels in hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, ductwork for air conditioners and pipe work for refrigeration.
ArmaFlex Class 0 has excellent fire performance as it is FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness. It is certified to conform to safety, reliability and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
In addition, ArmaFlex Class 0 promotes safer indoor air quality as it is fibre-free, free of formaldehyde and GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC). It is also easy-to-install as the highly flexible elastomeric foam can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and on applications in tight spaces.
ArmaFlex Class 0 can be installed in commercial, industrial, residential and public buildings to control condensation, protect against frost and reduce energy loss.
- Reliable, built-in condensation control due to closed-cell structure, removing the need for an additional water vapour barrier
- Low thermal conductivity minimises energy losses to give long term energy savings
- Class 0 fire classification to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
- Reduces mould and bacteria growth with MICROBAN® anti-microbial product protection, unique to Armacell
- GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- FM Approved
Armacell. Global presence. Local focus.
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex FRV, for example, has been fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA 274, is free of fibre and formaldehyde and has a Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).