FOR SAFETY, EFFICIENCY AND BETTER INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation - ArmaFlex® Class 0
ArmaFlex Class 0 is a flexible, closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation solution that reduces mould and bacteria growth with MICROBAN® anti-microbial product protection (sheets). As a trusted thermal insulation material, this ArmaFlex insulation solution can be used on pipes and ducts in applications such as air conditioners, air ducts, water chillers, and other HVAC applications.
ArmaFlex Class 0 has excellent fire performance as it is FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness and passes BS476 for Class 0 certification. This ArmaFlex insulation is certified to conform to the safety, reliability, and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
IArmaFlex Class 0 promotes safer indoor air quality as it is a fibre-free foam insulation solution that is free of formaldehyde and GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC). This thermal insulation material is easy-to-install as it is highly flexible and can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and applications in tight spaces.
Key features of ArmaFlex Class 0
- An ArmaFlex insulation solution that has reliable, built-in condensation control due to its closed cell structure, removing the need for an additional water vapour barrier
- Low thermal conductivity minimises energy losses to give long term energy savings
- Class 0 fire classification to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
- Reduces mould and bacteria growth with MICROBAN® anti-microbial product protection, unique to Armacell
- GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions of VOC for better indoor air quality
- FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness
Armacell. Global presence. Local focus.
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex FRV, for example, has been fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA 274, is free of fibre and formaldehyde and has a Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).