ArmaFlex Class 1 with Microban technology
ArmaFlex® Class 1 with Microban®
An Armacell insulation solution with a built-in water vapour barrier to reduce risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI). Prevents condensation to conserve energy and reduce heat loss. Certified by leading international fire safety agencies. Fibre-free flexible elastomeric insulation.
Key features of ArmaFlex Class 1
- Microban® Technology (except 10m, 100m coil)
- Closed-cell structure - Minimises moisture permeation to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation (CUI). Removes the need for an additional water vapour barrier.
- Good fire performance - FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness. Certified to conform to safety, reliability, and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
- Energy-efficient - Low thermal conductivity minimises energy losses to give long term energy savings
- Environmentally safe - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Global Warming Potential; rated "Excellent" by the Singapore Green Building Council.
- Safer indoor air quality - Free of fibre and formaldehyde, and GREENGUARD Gold certified for low emissions fo volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Easy-to-install: Highly flexible elastomeric insulation foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.
Since 2006, Armacell has manufactured foam-insulation products made with Microban® antimicrobial product protection – the first foam insulation maker to do so.
Specifiers, building owners and contractors should choose Armacell insulation with Microban technology because of its ability to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the insulation.
(※ Microban® Technology can be selectively applied according to customer needs.)
As the inventors of flexible foam for equipment insulation and a leading provider of engineered foams, Armacell develops innovative and safe thermal, acoustic and mechanical solutions that create sustainable value for its customers. Armacell’s products significantly contribute to global energy efficiency making a difference around the world every day. With 3,300 employees and 27 production plants in 19 countries, the company operates two main businesses, Advanced Insulation and Engineered Foams. Armacell focuses on insulation materials for technical equipment, high-performance foams for hightech and lightweight applications and next generation aerogel blanket technology.