CLEANER INDOOR AIR QUALITY FOR OPERATIONAL RELIABILITY
ArmaFlex Pro is a highly flexible, closed-cell insulation material with high water vapour diffusion resistance and low thermal conductivity. It also meets the Singapore Fire Code requirement for wall and ceiling material / finishes.
Key features of ArmaFlex Pro
- Fibre-free insulation for cleaner indoor air quality - an important criteria in mission-critical environments where dust cannot be tolerated
- Reliable condensation control performance in facilities that operate continuously, such as data centres, server rooms and hospitals
- Meets criteria of Singapore Civil Defence Force for construction material containing plastic for wall and ceiling material / finishes
- Class 0 fire classification according to British Standards (BS476 Parts 6 and 7)
- Active antimicrobial protection for reliable resistance against mould and bacteria
About Armacell - Who we are
As the inventors of flexible elastomeric foams for equipment insulation purposes, Armacell develops innovative and safe thermal, acoustic, and mechanical solutions. By enabling energy efficiency for equipment we validate our global leadership in flexible technical foams. We provide innovative solutions offering reliable, certified performance, complemented by world-class practices to strengthen our premium brand position.
Flexible and trusted - ArmaFlex
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. Today, in its seventh product generation, our flexible, lightweight, high-tech material features an insulating closed-cell structure with low thermal conductivity and an in-built water vapour barrier. ArmaFlex is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions.