ENGINEERED TO PREVENT CONDENSATION
Prevent Condensation with ArmaFlex® Class 1
An Armacell insulation solution with a built-in water vapour barrier to reduce risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI). Prevents condensation to conserve energy and reduce heat loss. Class 1 fire classification according to British Standards (BS476 Part 7). Certified by leading international fire safety agencies. Fibre-free flexible elastomeric insulation.
Key features of ArmaFlex Class 1
- Closed-cell structure - Minimises moisture permeation to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation (CUI). Removes the need for an additional water vapour barrier.
- Good fire performance - FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness. Certified to conform to safety, reliability, and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
- Energy-efficient - Low thermal conductivity minimises energy losses to give long term energy savings
- Environmentally safe - Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Global Warming Potential; rated "Excellent" by Singapore Green Building Council.
- Safer indoor air quality - Free of fibre and formaldehyde, and GREENGUARD® Gold certified for low emissions fo volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Easy-to-install: Highly flexible elastomeric insulation foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.
About Armacell - Who We Are
As the inventors of flexible elastomeric foams for equipment insulation purposes, Armacell develops innovative and safe thermal, acoustic, and mechanical solutions. By enabling energy efficiency for equipment we validate our global leadership in flexible technical foams. We provide innovative solutions offering reliable, certified performance, complemented by world-class practices to strengthen our premium brand position.
Flexible and trusted - ArmaFlex
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. Today, in its seventh product generation, our flexible, lightweight, high-tech material features an insulating closed-cell structure with low thermal conductivity and an in-built water vapour barrier. ArmaFlex is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions.