THE FIRST LOW SMOKE FLEXIBLE INSULATION FOR INCREASED PEOPLE SAFETY
Now also available as Open Tubes with a fire class BL-s1,d0 for application around pipes with a maximum outer insulation diameter up to 300 mm.
- Increased safety through superior fire performance and reduced smoke density
- Meets the requirements for sustainable construction in combination with LEED certified adhesive
- Manufactured with Armaprene, patented technology
- Reduces energy losses and minimizes CO₂ emissions
- First flexible closed-cell insulation with Euroclass BL,s1-d0
- Excellent protection against water vapor diffusion for long-term performance
- Reliable system solution with ArmaFix Ultima, tapes and adhesives
- FM approved
With the fire classification BL-s1, d0, ArmaFlex Ultima has set a new safety standard in technical insulation. The highly flexible, closed-cell insulation material has extremely low smoke density and thus makes an important contribution to overall level of fire safety in buildings.
The only pipe suppor for B-s1, d0 ArmaFlex systems with low smoke requirements
ArmaFlex Ultima SF 990 Adhesive
The environment-friendly adhesive for applications with ArmaFlex®
ArmaFlex Ultima 700 Adhesive
The adhesive made for reliable day-to-day bonding of ArmaFlex® Ultima