Our new Training Concept
„We see ourselves as a provider of solutions in insulation technology. That doesn’t just include high-quality products, but also know-how on the perfect use of our systems.”
Online training – ArmaFlex basic knowledge
Register now for our free Online Training – ArmaFlex Basic Knowledge and refresh your knowledge. Our Application Specialist, Andreas Papaleontiou, will give you a compact overview of the following topics in 90 minutes - ideal for learning the basics or refresher courses:
Theory part: 30 minutes:
- Presentation on our ArmaFlex solutions and their correct application
- Physical laws, thermal conductivity, water vapor diffusion resistance
- Consequences of incorrect application, consequential damage/dew water formation, CUI
Practical part: 60 minutes:
- Correct application of sheets and tubematerial (various fittings)
- Correct use of ArmaFlex adhesives
- Clearly illustrated by presented application videos
After the training and filling out a short feedback survey (approx. 5 minutes) you will get a confirmation of participation.
- ArmaFlex - Basic Training I, 17.12.2020, 09:00 - 10:30 am
- ArmaFlex - Basic Training II, 18.12.2020, 09:00 - 10:30 am
- ArmaFlex - Basic Training I, 22.12.2020, 09:00 - 10:30 am
- ArmaFlex - Basic Training II, 23.12.2020, 09:00 - 10:30 am
New training concept for the insulation trade; sharing knowledge and increasing expertise
True to our motto "We deliver more than just good products" we offer applications trainings since many years. We have restructured our seminar programme for the insulation trade and now offer participants a training passport.
The training concept is based on four levels:
- Basic (Bronze)
- Professional (Silver)
- Specialist (Gold)
- Master (Platinum)
Staying ahead of the curve: The Armacell Training Passport
Cryogenic applications, green building programmes, enhanced noise control, new adhesive systems – the insulation trade is faced with growing requirements and new products and installation techniques are being developed. If insulators are to rise to these challenges and maintain a competitive edge they need the appropriate expertise.
To confirm that the participant has successfully completed the practical seminars, the training passport is stamped and signed by the Armacell application specialist.
Certificates which were granted in the past remain valid. Simply bring a copy of the certificates you have acquired in the past two years to the next training session. Our application specialist will add the training in your training pass.
Thanks to the practical passport format you can now identify yourself as a competent and trained ArmaFlex installer - at any time and even on the construction site.
Register directly online here