ArmaFlex Ultima Adhesives
THE COMPLETE SET OF ADHESIVES FOR SECURE BONDING OF ARMAFLEX ULTIMA®
- Set of 3 adhesives in blue color to provide reliable bonding of ArmaFlex Ultima
- Maximum compatibility with ArmaFlex® Ultima to ensure BL-s1, d0
- Ensures reliable vapour-tight joints
- Specially formulated for ArmaFlex® Ultima and Armaprene® based insulations
- ArmaFlex Ultima 700 is supplied especially for gluing ArmaFlex Ultima and other insulation materials based on Armaprene® synthetic rubber. This adhesive can be used in a wide temperature range from -50 °C to + 110 °C
ArmaFlex Ultima RS850 adhesive: Non-dripping adhesive for faster and cleaner application
- This thixotropic, gel-like adhesive is not stirred and is highly viscous. As it only releases minimal quantities of solvents when idle, the ArmaFlex Ultima RS850 adhesive is particularly suitable for installations in workshops and confined spaces. The one-component adhesive can be used for service temperatures between -40 and +70 °C. Compared to standard products, it also has an extended shelf life and can be stored for 15 respectively. The new ArmaFlex adhesive is the result of intense research and development work and has been subjected to numerous application tests. It is the perfect addition to the tried-and-tested ArmaFlex 520 and ArmaFlex HT625 adhesives.
- With ArmaFlex Ultima SF990 Armacell provides the first environment-friendly, solvent-free adhesive for installing elastomeric insulation materials. It is particularly suitable for installations where requirements for sustainable construction, such as LEED, DGNB etc., apply. The one-component adhesive can be used at operating temperatures between -30 and +100 °C.
The first low smoke flexible insulation for increased people safety
The only pipe suppor for B-s1, d0 ArmaFlex systems with low smoke requirements