THE STEP AHEAD PIPE SUPPORT FOR FAST INSTALLATION AND CONDENSATION CONTROL WITH AF/ARMAFLEX
- Secure Euroclass B/ BL, s3-d0 and high resistance to Water Vapour Transmission (μ 10.000) when used with AF/Armaflex
- High mechanical resistance for lower quantiy of pipe hangers per installation
- Less items in stock, more pipe sizes fitted
- Easy bonding thanks to self-adhesive closure
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents thermal bridging and reduces risk of condensation
- Matching clamps presented in convenient combi-pack
Armafix pipe supports are recommended for use where thermal bridging may occur. This is particularly important on refrigeration and chilled water pipes where there is a possibility of condensation taking place, between the pipe and its fixing. In heating installations the use of pipe supports will generally improve energy conservation.
Insulating the entire pipework system – inclusive pipe hangers - ensures effective de-coupling from supporting and structural elements as well as other service installations. This prevents acoustic bridging, often responsible for the majority of pipework noise within the building.
The flexible insulation system for reliable condensation control, trusted for 40 years
Armaflex RS 850 Adhesive
The drip-free adhesive for faster and cleaner application of Armaflex®
Armaflex HT625 Adhesive
The adhesive for superior Armaflex® system reliability in high temperature & solar applications
Armaflex SF990 Adhesive
The advanced environment-friendly adhesive for applications with Armaflex®