INSULATION JUST GOT COOLER
- In hot and humid conditions -180°C ~ 250 °C application temperature
- More choice: 5, 10, 15 and 20mm thicknesses
- Up to 75% thinner, plus up to 5 x better thermal performance than competing insulation products
- Mitigates the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- ASTM C1728 compliant
- Suitable for LNG applications
Our vision has always been to provide innovative technical insulation solutions to conserve energy and make a worldwide difference. With Airgel, this vision is now a reality. Airgel is a solid derived from the gel in which the liquid component of the gel is replaced by air, making it dry and porous. In fact, more than 90% of its volume is empty space, making airgel the lightest solid material in the world. It is also a thousand times less dense than glass, making it the lowest density solid material in the world. Say hello to the future today.