THE WORLD'S FIRST CLOSED-CELL INSULATION TO MEET EN 45545-2 FIRE PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS
- The leading and most innovative closed-cell thermal insulation available to the railway industry worldwide
- High-tech insulation with advanced fire protection for railway vehicles
- Closed cell insulation with built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Extremely low smoke density, no dripping
- Reduced risk of mould and mildew contributes to improved indoor air quality
- First flexible closed-cell insulations to meet hazard level 2 & 3 according to EN 45545
Highly-flexible, closed-cell insulation foam with improved fire retardant properties, low smoke generation and in-built Microban® antimicrobial protection for railway vehicles.
ArmaFlex Rail SD
The first closed cell insulation for increased people & fire safety in railway vehicles.
ArmaFlex Rail SD-C
The first closed-cell insulation material for use in areas requiring the highest hazard level – HL3.
ArmaFlex Rail ZH
The first halogen-free, closed-cell insulation material to achieve the classification HL2, R1 under EN 45545.
ArmaFlex Rail ZH-C
The first halogen-free, closed-cell insulation material for applications with the highest requirements regarding the materials used.
ArmaFlex Ultima SF 990 Adhesive
The environment-friendly adhesive for applications with ArmaFlex®
ArmaFlex Ultima 700 Adhesive
The adhesive made for reliable day-to-day bonding of ArmaFlex® Ultima