AF/ArmaFlex Class O
THE FLEXIBLE INSULATION SYSTEM FOR RELIABLE CONDENSATION CONTROL, TRUSTED SINCE 40 YEARS
- Built in water vapor barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Highest system reliability when installed with ArmaFix AF and Adhesives by certified installers
- Stable thermal conductivity for long term energy efficiency
- Engineered wall thickness
- Self-adhesive tubes with tangential cut for stronger adhesion
- Euroclass B/BL-s3,d0 for entire range
- MCCP free
AF/ArmaFlex Class O is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss. The AF/ArmaFlex Class O brand is newly launched to encompass the full range of tubes, coils, sheets, tape and insulated pipe supports under the same improved technical values for the first time. The water vapour diffusion resistance value is improved to µ ≥ 10,000 and the thermal conductivity to 0.033 W/(m • K) at 0ºC.
AF/ArmaFlex Class O is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes ArmaFlex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.