AEROSPACE MATERIAL FOR RAILWAY APPLICATIONS
- Ultra-thin insulation for maximum energy efficiency
- Reduced space requirements to achieve exceptional thermal insulation properties in hot and cold climates
- Approved in accordance with EN45545-2 HL3 (R1 / R7 / R17)
- Improved sound absorption properties
- Super hydrophobic, repels water and moisture, mitigates the risk of corrosion under the insulation
- Space-saving design for slimmer trains
ArmaGel Rail is a double-side laminated flexible aerogel insulation blanket especially developed for rail applications.
ArmaGel Rail offers ultimate energy efficiency without sacrificing precious space. This super-thin, high-performance thermal insulation allows up to 5-fold space savings. The versatile material can be used on HVAC equipment and in walls, ceilings, floor and door applications where it achieves particularly slim constructions. It is up to 80 percent thinner than conventional insulation and offers the same thermal insulation properties with only a fraction of the insulation thickness. ArmaGel Rail can be easily combined with our ArmaComfort Rail sound insulation to create tailor-made systems which make full use of the performance and advantages of each product and material.