THE STEP AHEAD PIPE SUPPORT FOR FAST INSTALLATION AND CONDENSATION CONTROL WITH AF/ARMAFLEX
- Secure Euroclass B/ BL, s3-d0 and high resistance to Water Vapour Transmission (μ 10.000) when used with AF/Armaflex
- High mechanical resistance for lower quantiy of pipe hangers per installation
- Less items in stock, more pipe sizes fitted
- Easy bonding thanks to self-adhesive closure
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents thermal bridging and reduces risk of condensation
- Matching clamps presented in convenient combi-pack
Armafix pipe supports are recommended for use where thermal bridging may occur. This is particularly important on refrigeration and chilled water pipes where there is a possibility of condensation taking place, between the pipe and its fixing. In heating installations the use of pipe supports will generally improve energy conservation.
Insulating the entire pipework system – inclusive pipe hangers - ensures effective de-coupling from supporting and structural elements as well as other service installations. This prevents acoustic bridging, often responsible for the majority of pipework noise within the building.