THE COMPLETE POLYETHYLENE INSULATION PACKAGE FOR EFFECTIVE ENERGY SAVING AND ACOUSTIC PROTECTION
Tubolit is the most complete range of thermal, acoustic and protective insulation products for installations of heating, domestic hot and cold water and sewage pipes in both residential and commercial buildings. The range offers proven solutions to effectively minimise energy losses, protect pipes laid in the building shell and improve the acoustic comfort.
THE ECONOMIC INSULATION FOR EFFECTIVE ENERGY SAVING
- Insulation / protection of pipes (heating system pipes, domestic hot and cold water pipes) and other parts of heating and plumbing installations (incl. elbows, fittings, flanges, etc).
THE INSULATION TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF STRUCTURE-BORNE NOISE
- Flexible, closed-cell extruded insulation material to reduce heat losses and noise on heating and plumbing installations.
Tubolit S Plus
THE PROTECTION TUBE FOR INSTALLATIONS WITH LIMITED SPACE
Tubolit AR Fonowave
THE NOISE REDUCING INSULATION FOR PLASTIC WASTE WATER PIPES
- Acoustical and thermal insulation of internal waste water, rain water and sewage pipes in residential and non-residential buildings. For complex and large diameter rain collecting and (roof-) drainage pipes, to provide optimal protection against the risk of condensation, we recommend using Armaflex insulation.
Tubolit AR Fonoblock
THE NOISE REDUCING INSULATION FOR CAST IRON WASTE WATER PIPES
- Flexible, closed-cell extruded insulation material to reduce noise and prevent condensation especially on cast iron pipes for waste water, rain water and sewage pipes.
Tubolit DHS Quadra
THE QUADRATIC PE INSULATION FOR FLOOR CONSTRUCTIONS
- Specially designed insulation tubes with excentric rectangular cross-section to provide optimal control of heat loss and space saving in under-floor application. Robust protective foil with embossing for an additional mechanical protection during installation.