THE COMPLETE POLYETHYLENE INSULATION RANGE FOR DOMESTIC ENERGY SAVING AND ACOUSTIC COMFORT
Tubolit is the complete range of thermal, acoustic and protective insulation products for heating, domestic hot and cold water and drainage pipe installations in both residential and commercial buildings. The range offers proven solutions to effectively minimise energy losses, protect pipes situated in cavity walls and floor screeds and improve acoustic comfort.
Tubolit DG & Tubolit Quick
THE ECONOMIC INSULATION FOR EFFECTIVE ENERGY SAVING
- Insulation / protection of pipes (heating system pipes, domestic hot and cold water pipes) and other parts of heating and plumbing installations (incl. elbows, fittings, flanges, etc).
THE INSULATION TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF STRUCTURE-BORNE NOISE
- Flexible, closed-cell extruded insulation material with durable PE-film outer covering to protect in wall pipes.
Tubolit S Plus
THE PROTECTIVE PE INSULATION FOR INSTALLATIONS WITH LIMITED SPACE
- Flexible, closed-cell extruded insulation material with durable PE-film outer covering to protect in wall pipes with limited space.
THE NOISE REDUCING INSULATION FOR PLASTIC WASTE WATER PIPES
- Acoustic and thermal insulation of internal waste water, rain water and drainage pipes in residential and commercial buildings.
Tubolit AR Fonoblok
THE NOISE REDUCING INSULATION FOR CAST IRON WASTE WATER PIPES
- Flexible, closed-cell extruded insulation material to reduce noise and prevent condensation especially on cast iron pipes for waste water, rain water and drainage pipes.