ArmaSound Industrial Systems
LIGHT WEIGHT THERMAL AND ACOUSTIC INSULATION SOLUTIONS FOR MINIMISING THE RISK OF CORROSION UNDER INSULATION (CUI)
- Combined thermal and acoustic properties
- Effective "Built-in-barrier"
- Significantly reduced insulation thickness and overall system weight
- Hot: Operating temperature: +20 °C to +250 °C
- Cold: Operating temperature: -50°C to +20 °C
- Compliant to ISO 15665 Classes A to C and Shell DEP 31.46.00.31-Gen Class D. Satisfies ASTM E1222 and acoustic classes 6, 7 and 8 according to NORSOK R-004.
- Resists UV, oil, chemicals and weathering
ArmaSound Industrial Systems are high performance acoustic and thermal insulation systems for industrial, marine and offshore environments. The sandwich system of Armaflex, ArmaSound RD 240 and Arma-Chek R covering reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI) and provides exceptional noise reduction while minimising total system weight and thickness.