THE WORLD'S FIRST CLOSED-CELL INSULATION TO MEET EN 45545-2 FIRE PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS
- The leading and most innovative closed-cell thermal insulation available to the railway industry worldwide
- High-tech insulation with advanced fire protection for railway vehicles
- Closed cell insulation with built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Extremely low smoke density, no burning droplets in the event of fire
- Reduced risk of mould and mildew contributes to improved indoor air quality
- First flexible closed-cell insulation to meet hazard level 2 & 3 according to EN 45545
Armaflex Rail SD
The first closed cell insulation for increased people & fire safety in railway vehicles.
Armaflex Rail SD-C
The first closed-cell insulation material for use in areas requiring the highest hazard level – HL3.
Armaflex Rail ZH
The first halogen-free, closed-cell insulation material to achieve the classification HL2, R1 under EN 45545.
Armaflex Rail ZH-C
The first halogen-free, closed-cell insulation material for applications with the highest hazard level requirements.
Armaflex Ultima RS 850 Adhesive
The drip-free adhesive for faster and cleaner application of Armaflex®
Armaflex Ultima 700 Adhesive
The adhesive made for reliable day-to-day bonding of Armaflex® Ultima