With 100% recycled PET material at the heart of it, ArmaFix EcoLight is the ideal choice for effective, sustainable pipe support for full system protection.
- Available in 13, 19, 25, 32 & 40mm insulation thickness
- Light weight pipe support system with a density of 95 - 105kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity 0.033 W/(m⋅k)
- Temperature range -30°C up to +80°C
- Energy saving & condensation control
- Self seal closing seams for fast application
- Prevents thermal bridging at pipe fixings for HVAC applications
- Dust and fibre free
- PET Material is made 100% out of the recyclate of PET bottles
- Compatible with Armaflex black elastomeric ranges
- Armafix clamps available with M8/M10 mounting nut
The innovative Armafix Ecolight pipe supports are made using 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, an extremely environmentally friendly material with a low thermal conductivity and a high compressive strength. A layer of Armaflex is on either side of the PET core for sealing to adjoining insulation sections to form a system with long-term reliability.
By installing Armafix Ecolight pipe supports, direct contact between the pipe bracket and pipework is avoided. This eliminates cold spots and prevents condensation from forming on chilled water and refrigeration lines. By helping to control condensation, the risk of corrosion and secondary damage to surrounding goods and equipment can be prevented.
When Armafix Ecolight supports are used with the equivalent insulation tube size, the required insulation thickness is maintained at pipe hangers to provide a fully insulated system. This improves the energy efficiency of both hot and cold pipework, with an annual energy saving of approximately £2.50 per bracket*. This quickly adds up when taking into account the large number of pipe supports used in a typical HVAC system.
Call 0161 287 7100 today for a quote or to speak with one of our experts.
*Based on Passivhaus Institute, Darmstadt report into energy efficiency in hot water supply.
Armaflex RS 850 Adhesive
The drip-free adhesive for faster and cleaner application of Armaflex®