PRE-INSULATED PIPE SUPPORTS FOR CONDENSATION CONTROL AND COMPATIBILITY WITH AF/ARMAFLEX CLASS O
- Euroclass B/ BL, s3-d0 fire performance and high resistance to water vapour transmission (μ 10,000) when used with AF/Armaflex Class O
- High mechanical resistance, requires fewer pipe hangers per installation
- Easy bonding thanks to self-adhesive closure
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents thermal bridging and reduces risk of condensation
- Matching clamps available in a convenient combi-pack
Armafix pipe supports are recommended for use where thermal bridging may occur. This is particularly important on refrigeration and chilled water pipes where there is a possibility of condensation forming between the pipe and its fixing. In heating installations the use of pipe supports improves energy efficiency.
Insulating the entire pipework system – including pipe hangers - ensures effective de-coupling from the supporting and structural elements as well as other service installations. This prevents acoustic bridging, often responsible for the majority of pipework noise within the building.
AF/Armaflex Class O
The flexible insulation system for reliable condensation control, trusted for 40 years
Armaflex RS 850 Adhesive
The drip-free adhesive for faster and cleaner application of Armaflex®