Your Career with Armacell UK
Here at Armacell, we belive that the strongest companies are built from the inside out. As a global organisation, our strength begins with our people. Our employees are our most powerful advocates and ambassadors.
The Armacell Group employs 2.900 people and has 24 factories in 15 countries. Our employees share a common set of core values:
- Customer experience
- Empowerment and Accountability
Current Opportunities at Armacell UK
Warehouse Operative (Full time, permanent)
About the role
- Stock allocation and assembling orders as required.
- Working alone for part of the time.
- Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance and Order Picker) driver.
- Assembling orders and locate correct stock in accordance with the picking list.
- Amend order as directed by the Shift Leader.
- Report stock irregularities to the Shift Leader.
- Loading transport in accordance with drop list directions.
- Receive finished manufactured materials and allocate these to the correct location.
- Use hand held data readers to establish correct location of stock.
- Physical stock checks as and when required.
- Unloading goods inwards as required.
- Routine maintenance on stock movement equipment.
- Stock transfers from outside warehouse
- Will hold a valid Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance licence
- Will hold a valid Driving Licence
- Ideally hold an Order Picker licence
- Demonstrate a reliable track record
- Safety conscious
- Proactively support continuous improvement program
- Great attitude
- Must be able to provide good recent references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Hours of work: 3 x rotating shift pattern (Sunday to Thursday while on nights): 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am. All applicants MUST be able to commit to working across all three shifts.
Education: High school or equivalent
Experience: Warehouse / Logistics: 2 years
Licence: Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck & Full UK Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary: £10.51 per hour
Service bonus: 2% of annual earnings
Bonus scheme: Up to 5% performance related bonus
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme (Armacell contribute 6% when Employee Contributes 3% or more.)
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays.
- Life assurance of up to 6 times earnings.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Clean, well-organised and safety conscious working environment.
To submit your application, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.