Your Career with Armacell UK
Here at Armacell, we belive that the strongest companies are built from the inside out. As a global organisation, our strength begins with our people. Our employees are our most powerful advocates and ambassadors.
The Armacell Group employs 2.900 people and has 24 factories in 15 countries. Our employees share a common set of core values:
- Customer experience
- Empowerment and Accountability
Current Opportunities at Armacell UK
Account Manager, South (Full time, permanent)
Field-based (Head office, Oldham)
We are looking for a talented sales manager to take responsibility of Armacell sales in the London region. Ideally with a background in construction / heating and plumbing, you will grow existing partner accounts and open up new opportunities that achieve and exceed revenue growth targets.
This is an exciting and challenging role that requires the successful candidate to be to identify routes to market, supply chain and distribution models, understand product feasibility and stocking abilities, as well as a commercial focus on business development by spotting gaps in a fast-paced market.
About the role
- Grow market share, achieve and exceed sales targets
- Promote and participate in Demand Creation initiatives e.g. specification breaking, substitutions, specification management and selling processes
- Strategy and account planning for key accounts to include specifiers, contractors and distribution
- Forecast, monitor and evaluate sales performance of key accounts
- Analyse competitor activity and use data to formulate proposals for changes in strategy
- Report through the CRM system Salesforce
- Identify new business opportunities and formulating a detailed sales plan
- New product development – working closely with technical and marketing team to recommend and pursue product improvement, new product development and promotion
- Conduct seminars/presentations on our products and product development to update the contactors knowledge base and help them to become more innovative in providing insulation solutions to their clients
- Previous sales experience in technical insulation a definite benefit
- Previous sales experience in Heating & Plumbing sector a definite benefit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Decision making
- Project and time management
- Sales and negotiation
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English
Ability to travel within the UK and overseas
To submit your application, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.