NON COMBUSTIBLE FIRE PROTECTION TO INSULATE PIPE PENETRATIONS IN ESCAPE ROUTES
- Perfect for pipe penetrations through walls and ceilings in high-safety zones and escape routes
- According to the German Model Conduit SystemsDirective (MLAR)
- Non-combustible adhesive paste for safe and sound bounding of the shells
- Fire protection: Melting point > 1000 °C
- Practical 300 mm sections with aluminum foil covering for non-combustible pipes up to an outer diameter of 160 mm
- Fiber Dust Free
2-Part pipe sections made material with inorganic-based ceramic binding agents, consisting of 2-component silicon oxide and aluminium oxide. The product is covered with the aluminium foil enclosed and a vapour tight seal is created with aluminium adhesive tape.