THE FLEXIBLE INSULATION WITH A BUILT-IN VAPOR BARRIER
Armaflex® MC is manufactured with "Micro-Cell" technology and its appearance is characterized by a much finer cell structure. This is the result of continual research and development into the product's insulation performance.
The benefit is excellent thermal conductivity that is combined with a strong resistance to water vapor permeability. The combination of these factors provides long-term performance for hot and cold applications such as chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning duct work and refrigerated pipework.
Found in commercial, industrial, residential and public buildings, insulation helps to control condensation, protect against frost and reduce energy loss.
- Reliable, built-in condensation control due to closed-cell structure
- Low thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/m.K @ 0 deg C
- High water vapor resistance with µ factor ≥ 7,000
- GREENGUARD® certified for low chemical emissions
- Free of dust, fibre and formaldehyde
- Flexible and fibre-free for easy installation