ENHANCED PERFORMANCE AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
ArmaFlex FRV is the preferred high-performance insulation for air-conditioning systems, heating and refrigeration applications. This thermal insulation material provides enhanced performance as it fulfills the NFPA 274 requirements, a full-scale test simulating one of the most stringent fire environments in high-rise buildings. It is also free of fibre and formaldehyde, and GREENGUARD® GOLD Certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
ArmaFlex FRV is infused with MICROBAN® antimicrobial product protection. When microbes come into contact with the insulation surface, Microban penetrates the cell wall of the microorganism, disabling its ability to function, grow and reproduce. This provides additional assurance against mould and bacteria growth.
As an FM approved product and provided with an independently verified Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) to support green building certification schemes, ArmaFlex FRV can be used on pipe insulation, air ducts and vessels in hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, ductwork for air conditioners and pipe work for refrigeration.
- Fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA 274
- Closed cell structure minimises moisture penetration, removing the need for an additional water vapour barrier
- Reduces mould and bacteria growth through Microban antimicrobial product protection, unique to Armacell
- Free of fibre and formaldehyde and GREENGUARD® GOLD Certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Highly flexible closed cell elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and on applications in tight spaces
- FM approved
Armacell. Global presence. Local focus.
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex Class 0, for example, is certified by leading international fire safety agencies and passes Class 0 fire classification according to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.