ENHANCED PERFORMANCE AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Low emissions of VOC - ArmaFlex® FRV
ArmaFlex FRV is the preferred high-performance elastomeric foam insulation solution for applications such as air conditioner systems, ductwork, chilled water systems and, heating systems. This thermal insulation material provides enhanced performance as it fulfills the NFPA 274 requirements, a full-scale test simulating one of the most stringent fire environments in high-rise buildings. It is also free of fibre and formaldehyde, and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
ArmaFlex FRV is an elastomeric foam insulation solution that is infused with MICROBAN® antimicrobial product protection. When microbes come into contact with this thermal insulation material surface, Microban penetrates the cell wall of the microorganism, disabling its ability to function, grow, and reproduce. This provides additional assurance against mould and bacteria growth for better indoor air quality.
As an FM approved product and provided with an independently verified Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) to support green building certification schemes, ArmaFlex FRV is a thermal insulation material that can be used on pipe insulation, air ducts and vessels in hot and cold water services, chilled water systems, heating systems, ductwork and, air conditioner systems.
Key features of ArmaFlex FRV
- A thermal insulation material that is fire-tested for vertical pipe chases to NFPA 274
- Offers a closed-cell structure to minimise moisture penetration, removing the need for an additional water vapour barrier
- Reduces mould and bacteria growth through Microban antimicrobial product protection, unique to Armacell
- Free of fibre and formaldehyde and GREENGUARD® GOLD Certified for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Highly flexible closed cell elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and on applications in tight spaces
- FM approved
Armacell. Global presence. Local focus.
ArmaFlex is Armacell's product heritage. The standard ArmaFlex product is manufactured across the Armacell world and customised to meet local requirements and often combined with other products into hybrid solutions. ArmaFlex Class 0, for example, is certified by leading international fire safety agencies and passes Class 0 fire classification according to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.