INCREASED EFFICIENCY IN HIGH TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS
HT/Armaflex® is a high-temperature, flexible insulation with high resistance to UV-radiation. HT/Armaflex® remains flexible at application temperatures up to 150°C, is dust- and fibre-free, and easy to install without the need for any special tools. Applications include thermal insulation of pipes, vessels and ducts in solar collectors, motor vehicles, hot gas lines as well as steam- and dual temperature lines.
- Temperature resistant up to 150°C
- Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Declaration number "EPD-ARM-20150060-IBB1-DE", Institut Bauen and Umwelt e.V. (IBU)
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- High durability, including UV-resistance
- Manufactured in Germany