HIGH TEMPERATURE PIPE INSULATION FOR SOLAR HOT-WATER SYSTEMS
Armaflex® Solar UT
Armaflex® Solar UT is a highly flexible closed-cell pipe insulation for solar hot-water systems. Specifically designed and tested for the flow and return lines of solar hot water systems, Armaflex® Solar UT is ideal for high temperature applications (up to 150degC) and long-term outdoor exposure. Armaflex® Solar UT helps reduce energy loss, protecting and optimising the efficiency and life expectancy of the installation. Tubes are pre-dusted to allow easy slide on application, and are available in 2.0m lengths, 20m and 25m long coils.
- High temperature insulation for pipe temperatures up to 150°C
- UV resistant, designed for long term outdoor exposure
- 15mm thickness insulation to provide an R-value of 0.6 (AS/NZS 4859.1:2002)
- Low thermal-conductivity to minimise heat loss
- Protected against water-vapour entry, due to the micro-cell structure
- Supplied in practical 20m and 25m coils. Also available in 2.0m lengths
- Available in DN15 (1/2”) and DN20 (3/4”) pipe sizes
Armaflex® HT625 adhesive
Armaflex® Solar UT tape
Armaflex® Solar UT tape is a closed- cell EPDM self-adhesive tape that is designed for use with Armaflex® Solar UT insulation to provide secure bonding of joints and seams and assist with heat loss, heat gain and condensation protection.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.04 W/m.K @ 23C
- Available size: 3mm thickness x 50mm width x 9.1m roll length
- Available colour: black