FLEXIBLE INSULATION SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO PREVENT CONDENSATION AND ENERGY LOSSES
Armaflex® Class 0
Amaflex® Class 0 is a flexible, closed-cell insulation material with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection (sheets). It is the preferred insulation for pipes, air ducts and vessels in hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework.
Found in commercial, industrial, residential and public buildings, insulation helps to control condensation, protect against frost and reduce energy loss.
- Reliable, built-in condensation control due to closed-cell structure
- Effective reduction of thermal and energy loss
- Class 0 fire classification to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
- Built-in MICROBAN® antimicrobial product protection reduces mold and bacteria growth
- GREENGUARD® certified for low chemical emissions
- Free of dust, fibre and formaldehyde
- Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Declaration number 4786944121.101.1, UL Environment