FIRE-RESISTANT SYSTEM FOR AIR-CONDITIONING SERVICE PENETRATIONS
Armaprotect® 120 is a high-performance intumescent material that provides fire resistance for Armaflex® FRV Paircoil.
With an AS1530.4 FRL result of -/180/120, it is suitable for fire resistance of openings for service installations in the following “Common Walls” and “Fire Walls” (NCC 2016):
- All single storey buildings.
- All multi-residential buildings (classes 2 & 3) and dwellings in other buildings (Class 4), regardless of number of storeys.
- All Class 9 buildings (incl. aged care) regardless of number of storeys.
- All office buildings (Class 5), regardless of number of storeys.
- Shops (Class 6) and factory buildings (Class 8) up to and including 2-storeys in height.
- Fire-resistant solution for Armaflex® FRV Paircoil
- FRL -/180/120 when tested to AS 1530.4-2005
- Fast, convenient and easy-to-install
- No need to cut away pipe insulation
- Can be retrofitted for maintenance work